5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Selecting a Shade Structure
Shade structures are an ideal solution for sun and rain protection, equipment protection, customer comfort, and a need to add an aesthetic element to your outdoor areas.
Depending on your goals, there are some styles of shade structures that may be more suitable for you.
For example, cantilevers have minimal posts and are therefore ideal for parking lots and stadium bleachers, while umbrellas offer the most flexibility and are a great choice for restaurants, resorts and pools.
To help you choose the best shape and style, here are 5 questions to ask yourself before selecting a shade structure:
1. What is the size of my space? Shade structures can be customized with different sizes and shapes. Once you determine the size of your space, you can decide what type of structure might be more appropriate.
2. Do I need it to remain static or adjustable? Some shade structures, such as umbrellas, can be adjusted while others remain static. Depending on your need, you might prefer one over the other.
3. What time of the day or year do I need shade for? The height and angle of your shade structure in relation to the sun will determine what time of the day or year you can maximize your shade.
4. What is my budget? Whether you need a shade structure for a public or private space, the cost is an important factor.
5. Do I want to blend in or make a statement? Depending on your need, you may want a structure that blends in with the background or one that draws attention and attracts more people.
Custom Canopies is the leading manufacturer of quality shade canopies, sails and umbrellas for commercial needs. We are dedicated to making durable and quality shade canopies, sails and umbrellas with cutting edge technology and engineer-made materials. We ship anywhere in the United States.
To learn more about our shade structures and our custom-engineered powder coated frames, contact us today.